At SLAY, we're always experimenting and pouring ideas (along with coffee). While on his fourth cup of coffee, brainstorming ideas for International Coffee Day, our marketing manager had a lightbulb moment: "How about we crowdsource a great coffee recipe that includes one secret ingredient?" It could complement our existing ingredient list and make our coffee taste like rain on a hot summer day. And that, my friends, is how this brilliant idea came to be.
Innovate a coffee recipe for us and win 50k!
Your recipe goes up on our Menu!
Long story short, winner gets a reward of ₹50,000 and top 10 recipes get ₹500 SLAY reward cards!
Last day to submit recipes - 7th October 2021.
Ohh btw, your recipe gets added to our menu for India to taste!
We also went all out and found an expert panel to judge this contest -
1. Michalis Katsiavos (World Barista Champion)
2. Nirupam (SLAY Coffee Quality & Recipe Consultant)
3. SLAY Coffee Barista Panel (3 of our best baristas across the country)
Share your recipe!
Terms and Conditions
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India;
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws of India. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-substitutable and under no circumstances will be exchanged for cash.
- We may, at our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Campaign for any reason whatsoever including should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign or submission of entries.
- Company's decision shall be considered as the final decision.
- Top 5 recipes would need to make a video of them making the coffee
- SLAY Coffee shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect our self against fraudulent or invalid votes including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a voter and their voting patterns.
- SLAY Coffee shall have sole and final determination right as to which votes are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Campaign and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SLAY Coffee reserves the right at any time, in our absolute discretion, throughout this Campaign to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Campaign or entering using fraudulent means, or who We believe to have acted in breach of these T&Cs; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.