As a Training and Upskilling Sr. Manager in SLAY's Corporate team, you will be responsible for developing world-class and future ready training strategy and programs for our teams across functions and levels.
You will work directly with a CXO in the future. In the interim, you will work directly with one of our Co-Founders.
You will manage a team of instructional designers, content developers and program coordinators. Business teams will be your internal customers and you will collaborate extensively with them.
Key Result Areas
- Drive technology first learning interventions for all members of the organization.
- Design and deploy the end to end training framework from training needs identification to continuous assessments and certifications.
- Develop content using instructional design methodologies. Suggest and deploy new age and industry first tools and systems.
- Own the competency dictionary of the organization and drive brand values and culture through culture philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Manage and guide the training team which will include instructional designers, content developers, training coordinators etc.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices of the Industry.
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in HR/Training.
- 6-8 years of experience in end to end management of training processes.
- Experience of working in the content creation team of edtech companies is preferred.
- Great communication skills- written and verbal.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
Send us a copy of your latest resume
A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.