Opportunity : You will own all the data and insights related initiatives at SLAY including but not limited to consumer insights, marketing insights, sales insights and other KPI insights.
Your Boss : You will work directly with the AVP of Growth (currently vacant). In the interim, you will report to one of the Co-Founders.
Your Team : You will collaborate with cross functional teams from sales to operations and external teams (vendors, partners, clients) depending on the nature of the project.
Key Result Areas :
- Develop an insights strategy and execute the plan.
- Work with data across multiple sources, derive insights and present insights to facilitate decision-making.
- Work with research partners to structure and execute consumer insight projects.
- Implement a BI tool and train the internal team.
- Support adhoc data requests (if any) from internal teams for business/investor reporting.
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of :
- A keen interest in data and experience of working on projects in the MIS/insights space.
- Great project management skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Prior experience with any popular BI/Visualization tools will be a bonus
- 3-6 years of experience in an MIS/data role in any consumer industry.
Next Steps :
- If you wish to explore this opportunity further, Send us a copy of your latest resume
- A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
- We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.