SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratise great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee’s core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team*; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
- Act with integrity and respect
- Be passionate
- Think long-term
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
- Customer First
- Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
- Understand customers and markets deeply
- To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
- To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
- To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
- To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
- Act with authority to drive results
- Prioritize action over discussions
- Collaborate independently across teams
- Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
- To push the boundaries and innovate
- To never settle for less
- To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
- Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
As a Executive in SLAY’s Channel Operations team, you will support the on ground operations team and will act as a bridge between external channel partners.
You will report into the Assistant Manager of Channel Operations .
Key Result Areas
- Escalate platform related issues to concerned teams and ensuring timely resolution.
- To follow up on the necessary changes for the existing or new products (like images/ product description/ price etc)
- Weekly reports to be shared with team- deactivation/ order cancellation etc
- Updating page and product ratings weekly/biweekly. Also comparison with competitors as well
- Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of:
- Experience in MS-Excel
- Ability to gather data and share the inputs
- Communication skills to connect with internal and external stakeholders