As a Brand Manager at SLAY, you will act as the custodian of the brand and ensure that the products and brand resonate with the target audience.
You will work directly with the AVP-Growth (currently vacant). In the interim, you will work with one of the Co-Founders.
You will collaborate with cross functional teams from sales, operations, product, quality, brand, social media and with external teams including but not limited to research agencies, brand agencies etc.
Key Result Areas
- Derive consumer insights and work with cross-functional teams to design/modify and launch products to cater to the needs.
- Own the brand core and ensure that all brand stories and communication across media and platforms are in alignment with it.
- Build strategies to acquire new customers and retain existing ones and implement the same in collaboration with cross-functional internal/external teams.
- Work on time bound projects (launch of new properties, campaigns etc.)
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of:
- Customer obsession to keep all internal teams honest about their priorities
- Making sense of data and deriving actionable insights
- Passionate storytelling through various media
- CEO mindset to drive initiatives across teams
- 3-4 years of experience in a brand and communications/digital agency/FMCG/D2C brand.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
Send us a copy of your latest resume
A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.